DEFINITION OF PROTEIN LEVELS
High Protein Foods: are good for Faster Growth
Lower Protein Foods: are good for maintanence or maintaining a certain size, helps to not overgrow in limited space.
Zeigler Brothers Finfish Silver is an economical fishmeal-based diet formulated to feed a variety of omnivorous
and piscivorous aquatic animals with moderate to high protein requirements. This diet provides a highly digestible,
low pollution option for many applications including ponds, recirculation systems or flow-through raceways.
Pellet Sizes: 3 mm and 5 mm same price
Pellet Type: Floating
Packaging: 44# bag
Features & Benefits
• Ingredient selection based on true finfish digestibility testing.
• Balanced amino acid profile.
• Phosphorus levels below 1.12%.
• Protein sparing reduces nitrogen discharge and improves profits.
• Meets FDA requirements regarding restrictions on mammalian protein sources.
Product Application & Storage
• Feed should be offered as consumed. Overfeeding will lead to reduced water quality and reduced profits.
• Best if used within six (6) months from date of manufacture (when stored properly).
• Store in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight. Rotate stock to use oldest first (first in, first out principle).
Crude Protein Minimum 40%
Crude Fat Minimum 10%
Crude Fiber Maximum 4%
Moisture Maximum 12%
Ash Maximum 8%
This product contains marine protein and oil products, processed grain and vegetable products, processed poultry
by-products, vitamins (including stable vitamin C), minerals and amino acids.
Product of USA
40% Protein, 10% Fat