- Lemon Tetra Tropical Fish
- Size: max 2″
- pH: 5.5 – 8.0
- dH: 2 – 25, but lose color at higher levels
- Temp: 73 – 82F, Origin: Amazon Basin
- Additives: Black Water Expert found at Aquarium Supplements
- Food: New Life Spectrum “Small Fish Formula found at Fish Foods
The lemon Tetra is a very good community fish but is happiest in a school of 6 or more of its own kind. The Lemon Tetra likes a planted aquarium balanced with plenty of open space to swim around with it’s buddies. They are most comfortable in an aquarium with floating plants as well as some open spaces to swim in.
This is a very pretty fish, but the Lemon Tetra is most attractive if it is well maintained. It will show its best coloring with a proper diet which can be provided with a color enhancing food, such as NLS Foods listed above.. There is now a color morph which has been developed that is an albino form, but the lemon form is still preferred.
Size at shipping: about 1″+ SHIPS GREAT! Min order no less than 6 please