$3.99 – $20.99
- Temperament: Community / Peaceful
- Max Size: up to 1″
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Optimal Aquarium Setup: Chemical additives are suggested with a pH of 5.5 – 8.0 a KH: 10 – 30 and Water Temperature of 64 – 82F
- Diet: Omnivores that will nibble on algae along with bloodworms.
- Origin, Appearance and additional notations: These fish are North Eastern Venezuela, South America natives.
These Endler’s Livebearers are not hybrids or guppies. Extremely hard to find nowadays, yet simple to keep is this live bearing guppy. They can tolerate diverse water conditions.
We sell the MALE of this variety (pictured), which show a beautiful array of bright oranges, reds, blues, and greens. Females look like drab colorless guppies and are quite hard to find in the industry. It is common to use regular or fancy female guppies as mates.
We ship full grown. See our other listings for females or trio packs of male and females.
Male, Trio Pack 1 Male & 2 Females